ProfileEstablished in 1996, we, Avtar Steel Limited,, are the manufacturers and exporter of Square Bar, Flat Bar, Steel Ingots, Round Bars and Hexagonal Bars. The huge success witnessed by us has further motivated us to outperform ourselves and deliver even better results. Our efforts towards achieving and maintaining organizational excellence are supported by our team of highly talented and dedicated professionals. Today, we have become widely known and acknowledged as conglomerate of companies dealing in a diverse range of stainless steel bars, bright bars, flats, ingots, billets, steel angles, wire rods, black bars and stainless steel in coils.
Under the supervision of Mr. Nitin Garg, our firm is achieving heights of achievement. We also provide various amenities to the patrons to put their demands forward and get them solve timely and as per their requirements.
At Avtar Steels, we believe in continuous evolving to deliver better solutions to our customers. We are dedicated to working hard and being the top service provider for complete satisfaction of our clients. The following lines from the poem ‘Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening’ by the great poet Robert Frost truly depicts our organizational beliefs. “The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.”
We offer a wide range of quality products made from premium grade stainless steel. These products are known for their robust build and superior strength. Our products are available to our customers at very reasonable prices and are used in various industrial and commercial applications.Our product range includes:
- Square Bar
- Flat Bar
- Steel Ingots
- Round Bars
- Hexagonal Bars
We follow a carefully planned detailed and advanced production process. During this extreme stress is given on perfection at all the steps to ensure premium quality of the products.The various activities involved in the production process are as follows:
- SS scrap of predetermined composition is melted in induction furnace and liquid hot metal is transferred in pouring ladle.
- The liquid metal is transferred into caste iron moulds from the pouring ladle.
- The central trumpet which receives the liquid metal is lined with bricks inside
- Ingot moulds are cleaned from rust and dust from the inner surface with compressed air and are given suitable coating inside for easy removal of ingots from moulds after the hot metal is solidified the moulds are removed by crane
- The ingots are then knocked out and transferred to a cooling area.
- If any surface defect is observed, it is removed by grinding and chipping
- Ingots are batch marked of grade/heat number and stocked for dispatch
We have a team of talented professionals who have been with us for years and helped in bringing the organization to great heights. All our team members are highly experienced and are completely dedicated towards achieving the organizational goal of achieving complete customer satisfaction through elevated overall quality standards. The entire team works in tandem with each other to fulfill all needs and demands of the customers. Our fully-staffed and cross-trained customer service department is dedicated towards building and nurturing strong customer relationships. To keep ourselves abreast with the advancements in the industry we encourage our team members to undertake regular programs and trainings.
Avtar Steel has shown regular growth at remarkable pace since its inception. We believe in the strength and importance of strong employees in an organization. Our continuous efforts are aimed towards making our employees feel themselves as an integral part of the company. We offer world class professional working environment with abundant growth opportunities and rewarding remunerations. Talented professional with experience in the field are always welcome to contact us.
With our steady performance and high quality products we have become a leader in the industry. Our strong customer base is spread all across the nation. These customers are fully satisfied with our products and services and rely on us for all their various needs for stainless steel products.Some of the factors that have helped us in our success are:
- Application of Just in Time (JIT) concept for uninterrupted supplies with consistent quality
- Each account is assigned a customer service representative, ensuring reliable hands-on account management and well-informed problem solving capabilities
- Premium quality and very competitive prices
- Customized solutions available to suit the exact needs and demands of the customers
What Are You Looking For ?